If You Have A Complaint About Your Wireless, Mobile or Cellular Telephone Service, Report Your Cell Phone Complaint.
A team of cell phone consumer protection attorneys are investigating potential cell phone complaints being made by current and former wireless, mobile and cell phone customers (including individuals, families, businesses and government wireless telephone subscribers).
Cell Phone Carriers & Wireless Service Providers
Cellular telephone complaints being potentially investigated include cell phone complaints about the following U.S. mobile and wireless phone carriers, among others:
- AT&T Mobility
- Verizon Wireless
- Sprint Corporation
- T-Mobile US
- U.S. Cellular
- C Spire Wireless
- Boost Mobile
- Cricket Wireless
- Cincinnati Bell Wireless
- Virgin Mobile USA
- Alaska Wireless
- Bluegrass Cellular
- Appalachian Wireless
Cell phone companies provide cell phone service to hundreds of millions of cellular telephone subscribers in the United States using radio waves for the transmission of voice, data and text message communications.
Types of Cell Phone Devices and Brands
Types of wireless, mobile and cell phone devices being potentially investigated include cell phones, smartphones, tablets, mobile hotspots and other wireless devices, including brands and operating systems such as Samsung, Nokia, Apple, Amazon, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, LG Electronics, ZTE, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, HTC, Windows, Kyocera, Android, and Droid, among others.
Types of Wireless, Mobile or Cell Phone Complaints
Common cell phone complaints include complaints about the following:
- Cell phone charges, fees and taxes (e.g., complaints about cramming or the placing of unauthorized or unwanted charges or fees onto cell phone bills)
- Cell phone refunds, adjustments and credits (e.g., complaints that customers are owed refunds or credits)
- Cell phone calling plans and packages(complaints about pricing, rates, etc)
- Voice or talk time and minutes (e.g., minute allowance, nights and weekends, anytime minutes, minute overage, rollovers, family plans)
- Data usage (data allowances, data overages, shared data, unlimited data, data throttling, etc.)
- Text messaging (SMS, MMS, unlimited texting)
- International plans and packages
- Cell phone billing and payments (e.g., complaints that customer was overbilled, overcharged or paid too much for cell phone products or services, complaints about prepaid wireless, paperless billing, account balances, online bill pay and automatic payments, paying by text or mail, and other cell phone billing disputes)
- Wireless call quality and wireless coverage areas (e.g., complaints about poor cell phone reception, lack of cell phone service or cell towers, dropped cell phone calls, difficulty making or receiving cellular telephone calls, roaming)
- Cellular telephone account management (e.g., complaints about cell phone service being disconnected, suspended or terminated or about cell phone service activation)
- Wireless telephone numbers and cell phone lines (e.g., complaints about porting cell phone number, adding, cancelling or terminating cell phone lines, reconnecting service)
- Cell phone calling features (e.g., voicemail, ringtones, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, call forwarding, etc)
- Cell phone network technology (GSM, GPRS, EDGE, Cdma, UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA, HSPA+, 2G, 3G, 4G, LTE, etc.)
- Cell phone devices (e.g., complaints about damaged, defective or malfunctioning wireless devices that don’t work and obtaining returns, replacement or repair of broken cell phones, SIM cards, upgrades, unlocking device)
- Other cell phone products and services(e.g., mobile insurance, warranties, protection plans, etc.)
- Cell phone privacy and security issues
- Cell phone offers, promotions, rewards, rebates and advertisements (e.g., complaints about not getting promised rewards or rebates or about being misled by cell phone ads or offers)
If You Have A Wireless, Mobile or Cell Phone Complaint, Report Your Wireless, Mobile or Cell Phone Complaints To A Cell Phone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your Wireless, Mobile or Cell Phone Complaint.