If You Have A Complaint About Verizon Wireless or About Your Verizon Cell Phone, Mobile or Wireless Service, Share Your Verizon Wireless Complaint With Others And Report Your Verizon Wireless Complaint To A Cell Phone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
A team of wireless, mobile and cell phone consumer protection attorneys and lawyers are investigating potential complaints being made by current and former Verizon wireless customers and subscribers about Verizon Wireless and/or Verizon wireless cell phone and mobile telecommunications products and services.
Verizon Wireless (also known as Cellco Partnership) is one of the largest wireless service providers in the U.S. and provides wireless voice and data services and equipment to more than one hundred million subscribers, including consumers (individuals and families), businesses and governments, throughout the nation.
Do You Have Verizon Wireless Complaint?
Verizon Wireless complaints potentially being investigated include complaints about the following, among others:
- Verizon Wireless Plans (e.g., complaints about Verizon Wireless voice or talk calling plans, Verizon Wireless data plans and Verizon wireless text messaging plans or texting plans, Verizon Wireless global or international plans, Verizon Wireless business plans, Verizon Wireless prepaid plans, Verizon Wireless pay-as-you-go plans, cruise ship plans, senior citizen plans, complaints about plan features and pricing, including monthly access charges, per-minute rates, allowances and overages, etc.)
- Verizon Wireless Devices (e.g., complaints about basic Verizon Wireless devices such as Verizon wireless cell phones, Verizon wireless smartphones, Verizon wireless tablets and other internet devices manufactured by Apple, Motorola Mobility, Samsung, LG Electronics, BlackBerry, HTC, Hitachi and Quality One Wireless (Pantech) that run various operating systems, including Apple iOS, Google Android and Microsoft Windows.
- Verizon Wireless Network (e.g., complaints about the Verizon wireless 4G LTE network and 4G LTE coverage, about Verizon wireless 3G CDMA network (3G EV-DO and CDMA-1XRTT) and Verizon wireless 3G coverage, Verizon wireless cell sites and cell towers, network reliability, dropped calls, data download and upload speeds, verizon wireless signal strength, verizon wireless cell phone reception, etc)
- Verizon wireless charges, fees and taxes (e.g., complaints about cramming or having unauthorized or unwanted charges or fees placed onto Verizon wireless bills without permission or consent, complaints about being overcharged or paying too much for Verizon wireless products or services, etc.)
- Verizon wireless refunds, adjustments and credits (e.g., complaints that Verizon wireless customers are owed refunds or credits in connection with their Verizon Wireless account)
- Verizon wireless billing and payments (e.g., complaints that Verizon wireless customer was overbilled, complaints about a Verizon wireless account balance, Verizon wireless telephone bills or account statements, Verizon wireless payment methods such as automatic pay, Verizon prepaid, Verizon paperless billing, Verizon wireless online billing, and other Verizon wireless billing disputes)
- Verizon wireless account management (e.g., complaints about Verizon wireless service being disconnected, suspended or terminated, etc)
- Verizon telephone numbers and telephone access lines (e.g., complaints about porting Verizon wireless phone number, adding, cancelling or terminating Verizon wireless phone lines, activating or reactivating Verizon wireless phone service, etc.)
- Verizon wireless cell phone calling features (e.g., Verizon wireless voicemail, ringtones, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, call forwarding, etc)
- Other Verizon wireless products and services (e.g., mobile insurance, warranties, protection plans, etc.)
- Verizon wireless privacy and security related issues
- Verizon wireless offers, promotions, rewards, rebates and advertisements (e.g., complaints about Verizon wireless rewards or rebates or offers, or discounts)
If You Have A Verizon Wireless Complaint, Report Your Verizon Wireless Complaints To A Cell Phone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your Verizon Wireless Complaint.