If You Have A Complaint About Your Verizon Telephone Service, Share Your Verizon Complaint With Others And Report Your Verizon Complaint To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
A team of telephone consumer protection lawyers and attorneys are investigating potential complaints being made by current and former Verizon customers, including consumer (individuals and families), business and government Verizon subscribers, about Verizon telephone and telecommunications products and services.
Do You Have A Verizon Complaint?
Verizon is a leading provider of communications, information and entertainment products and services to consumers, businesses and governmental agencies in the United States, offering Verizon wireless voice and data services and equipment, Verizon wireline voice, data and video communications products and enhanced services such as broadband video and data, corporate networking solutions, data center and cloud services, security and managed network services, Verizon local telephone voice services and Verizon long distance telephone services.
Verizon complaints potentially being investigated include, among others, complaints about Verizon wireless phone products and services (i.e., complaints about Verizon Wireless cell phone and mobile phone services), complaints about Verizon landline telephone products and service (e.g., complaints about Verizon wireline and fixed line telephone service provided by various Verizon Local Exchange Carriers or Verizon LECs), Verizon long distance telephone services (e.g., complaints about Verizon regional and long distance toll calls), Verizon FiOS digital voice phone VOIP, internet and TV and other Verizon complaints, including complaints about:
- Verizon charges, fees and taxes (e.g., complaints about cramming or having unauthorized or unwanted charges or fees placed onto Verizon telephone bills)
- Verizon refunds, adjustments and credits (e.g., complaints that Verizon customers are owed refunds or credits)
- Verizon calling plans and packages (complaints about pricing, rates, etc)
- Verizon billing and payments (e.g., complaints that Verizon customer was overbilled, overcharged or paid too much for Verizon products or services, complaints about Verizon account balance, Verizon telephone bills, Verizon payment methods such as automatic pay, Verizon prepaid, Verizon paperless billing, Verizon online billing, and other Verizon billing disputes)
- Verizon call quality (e.g., difficulty making or receiving telephone calls on your Verizon phone)
- Verizon account management (e.g., complaints about Verizon service being disconnected, suspended or terminated, etc)
- Verizon telephone numbers and telephone access lines (e.g., complaints about porting Verizon phone number, adding, cancelling or terminating Verizon phone lines, reconnecting Verizon service, etc.)
- Verizon calling features (e.g., Verizon voicemail, ringtones, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, call forwarding, etc)
- Verizon network technology (4G, LTE, etc.)
- Verizon telephone equipment and devices (e.g., Verizon complaints about damaged, defective or malfunctioning wireless devices that don’t work and obtaining returns, replacement or repair of broken cell phones, SIM cards, upgrades, unlocking device)
- Other Verizon telephone products and services (e.g., mobile insurance, warranties, protection plans, etc.)
- Verizon privacy and security related issues
- Verizon offers, promotions, rewards, rebates and advertisements (e.g., complaints about not getting promised rewards or rebates or offers)
If You Have A Complaint About Verizon or Verizon Telephone Products or Services, Report Your Verizon Complaints To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your Verizon Complaint.