If You Have A T-Mobile Complaint, Share Your T-Mobile Complaint With Others And Report Your T-Mobile Complaints To A Wireless, Mobile & Cell Phone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
A team of wireless, mobile and cell phone consumer protection attorneys and lawyers are investigating potential T-Mobile complaints being made by current and former T-Mobile customers and subscribers about T-Mobile and/or T-Mobile wireless cell phone and mobile telecommunications products and services.
T-Mobile is one of the largest providers of mobile communications products and services in the U.S. and provides postpaid and prepaid wireless voice, messaging and data services, and wholesale wireless services and equipment (such as wireless handsets and accessories, smartphones, wireless-enabled computers such as notebooks and tablets, and data cards) through the T-Mobile, MetroPCS, and GoSmart brands to about forty seven million T-Mobile subscribers, including retail consumers (individuals and families), businesses and governments, throughout the nation.
T-Mobile Complaints > Do You Have A T-Mobile Complaint?
T-Mobile complaints potentially being investigated include complaints about the following T-Mobile wireless, cell phone & mobile products & services, among others:
- T-Mobile Plans (e.g., complaints about T-Mobile voice or talk calling plans, T-Mobile data plans and T-Mobile text messaging plans or texting plans, T-Mobile international plans, T-Mobile business plans, T-Mobile prepaid plans, T-Mobile Pay As You Go, unCarrier no annual service contracts, and complaints about T-Mobile plan features and pricing, including monthly access charges, per-minute rates and allowances, etc.)
- T-Mobile Simple Choice Plans (Simple Choice Plan, Simple Choice Plan with No Credit Check, family plan, individual plan mobile internet plan, Simple Choice for Business, single line, multiline, etc)
- T-Mobile Simple Starter Plan
- T-Mobile Pay in Advance Prepaid Plans (T-Mobile Pay In Advance Monthly plan, T-Mobile Pay As You Go plan, T-Mobile Pay by The Day plan, T-Mobile Pay In Advance mobile internet, funding and refilling)
- T-Mobile State Side International Talk Plan
- Rhapsody unRadio
- T-Mobile Devices (e.g., complaints about basic T-Mobile handset devices such as T-Mobile cell phones, T-Mobile smartphones, T-Mobile tablets and other internet devices running operating systems such as Apple iOS, Google Android an Microsoft Windows and others, including complaints about Apple iPhone 5c and 5s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, Apple iPad Air, Apple iPad mini with Retina display, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Light, Samsung Galaxy Avant, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung LTE Mobile HotSpot, Samsung Vibrant/Behold, HTC One M8, HTC Amaze, HTC Flyer, HTC Sensation, HTC Wildfire, LG Optimus L90, L9, T, F6, F3, LG G3, LG Optimus F3Q, LG dLite, LG G Flex, LG G2, G3, Google Nexus 5, Google Nexus One, Nexus 4, Nexus S, Nexus 7, Nokia Lumia 521, Nokia Lumia 635, Alcatel OneTouch Evolve 2, Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2, Alcatel OneTouch Fierce, Alcatel OneTouch Pop 7, Sony Xperia Z1S, Sony Experia Z, T-Mobile 768, T-Mobile 665, T-Mobile Sparq, T-Mobile Aspect, T-Mobile Sonic 2.0 Mobile HotSpot LTE, T-Mobile Comet, T-Mobile Concord, T-Mobile Concord II, T-Mobile G-Slate, T-Mobile myTouch, T-Mobile myTouch Q, T-Mobile myTouch 3G, T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile Prism, T-Mobile Prism II, T-Mobile Sidekick 4G, T-Mobile SpringBoard, T-Mobile G1, T-Mobile G2, T-Mobile G2x, Blackberry Bold, Blackberry Torch, Blackberry Curve, Blackberry Q10, and Z10, Motorola Cliq XT, Motorola Charm, Motorola Moto X, Motorola Defy, Nokia Astound/Nuron, Dell Streak, Garmin-Asus, Kyocera Hydro, etc.).
- T-Mobile Network (e.g., complaints about the T-Mobile network and T-Mobile coverage areas, including the T-Mobile 4G LTE network, T-Mobile 4G High Speed Packet Access Plus or “HSPA+ network, the MetroPCS CDMA network, 3G UMTS, T-Mobile 2G GSM/GPRS/EDGE network, T-Mobile wireless cell sites and cell towers, network reliability, dropped calls, data download and upload speeds, data throttling and data suspension, tethering, T-Mobile signal strength, T-Mobile cell phone reception, etc)
- T-Mobile charges, fees and taxes (e.g., complaints about cramming or having unauthorized or unwanted charges or fees placed onto T-Mobile bills without permission or consent, complaints about being overcharged or paying too much for T-Mobile wireless products or services, complaints about data usage, minutes usage, and text message usage, complaints about one-time charges and monthly recurring charges, such as 911 surcharge, account restoration fee, activation fee for non-Simple Choice plans, early termination fee, late fee, regulatory programs fees, universal service fund fee, utility user tax, roaming charges, overages, usage charges, downloads, premium content charge, Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) charges, partial charges, taxes and surcharges, and other charges, etc.)
- T-Mobile refunds, adjustments and credits (e.g., T-Mobile complaints about being owed refunds or credits in connection with your T-Mobile account, refund requests, refunds of activation deposits, overpayment refunds, TMO Free Msg account is not eligible for a refund, credits & adjustments)
- T-Mobile billing and payments (e.g., complaints that you were overbilled and other T-Mobile billing disputes, complaints about a T-Mobile account balance, T-Mobile telephone bills or account statements, total current charges, bill due date, T-Mobile payment methods such as EasyPay automatic monthly payments and pay over the phone, T-Mobile paperless billing, paying your bill online at my.T-Mobile.com, final bill payment, overpayments, credit balance, missing bills, paid bills sent to collections, etc.)
- T-Mobile account management (e.g., complaints about T-Mobile wireless service being disconnected, suspended or terminated, etc)
- T-Mobile telephone numbers and telephone access lines (e.g., complaints about porting T-Mobile phone number, adding, cancelling or terminating T-Mobile phone lines, activating or reactivating T-Mobile phone service, etc.)
- T-Mobile cell phone calling features (e.g., T-Mobile visual voicemail or VVM, 411 directory assistance, T-Mobile @Home, ringtones, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, call forwarding, short codes, T-Mobile CallerTune, message blocking, picture messaging, text messaging and SMS, wireless emergency alerts, text spam, etc.)
- Other T-Mobile products and services (e.g., Uncarrier, Equipment Installment Plan, T-Mobile JUMP! Just Upgrade My Phone, Contract Freedom Early Termination Fees, Premium Handset Protection or PHP Insurance, Asurion, Lookout Mobile Security Premium, mobile insurance, warranties, protection plans, T-Mobile prepaid cards, T-Mobile Music Freedom unlimited music streaming on Pandora, iHeartRadio, iTunes Radio, Rhapsody, Slacker, Spotify and Milk Music, etc.)
- T-Mobile privacy and security related issues
- T-Mobile offers, promotions, rewards, rebates and advertisements (e.g., complaints about T-Mobile wireless rewards or rebates or offers, or discounts, Pay As You Go Gold Rewards program, AdvantageRewards, T-Mobile Advantage Reward Card)
If You Have A T-Mobile Complaint, Report Your T-Mobile Complaints To A Wireless, Mobile & Cell Phone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your T-Mobile Complaint.