Do You Have A Complaint About Sprint? If You Have A Sprint Complaint, Share Your Sprint Complaints With Others And Report Your Sprint Complaint To A Wireless, Mobile & Cell Phone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
A team of wireless, mobile and cell phone consumer protection attorneys and lawyers are investigating potential Sprint complaints being made by current and former Sprint customers and subscribers about Sprint and/or Sprint wireless cell phone and mobile telecommunications products and services.
Sprint (formerly known as Sprint Nextel) is one of the largest wireless communications companies in the U.S and provides postpaid and prepaid wireless voice and data transmission services and products through the Sprint, Assurance Wireless, Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile brands to about 54 million Sprint subscribers, including retail consumers (individuals and families), businesses and governments, throughout the nation.
Sprint Complaints> Do You Have A Sprint Complaint?
Sprint complaints potentially being investigated include Sprint complaints about the following Sprint wireless, cell phone & mobile products & services, among others:
- Sprint Plans (e.g., complaints about Sprint voice or talk calling plans, Sprint data plans and Sprint text messaging plans or texting plans, Sprint international plans, Sprint business plans, Sprint prepaid plans, Sprint Any Mobile Anytime features, the Sprint Unlimited Guarantee, and complaints about Sprint plan features and pricing, including monthly access charges, per-minute rates, overages and allowances, etc.)
- Sprint Family Share Pack
- Sprint Framily plan
- Sprint Unlimited plan
- Sprint My Way plan
- Sprint My All-in plan
- Sprint Business Advantage
- Sprint Devices (e.g., Sprint complaints about basic Sprint handset devices such as Sprint cell phones, Sprint smartphones, Sprint tablets and other Sprint internet devices running operating systems such as Apple iOS, Google Android, Microsoft Windows and Blackberry, including complaints about Apple iPhone 5c and 5s, iPhone 4, Apple iPad Air, Apple iPad, Apple iPad mini with Retina display, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S5 Sport, Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy ATIV S Neo, Sonim XP Strike, ZTE Sprint WeGo, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Sprint Optik 2, Sprint Phone Connect System 1, HTC One M8, HTC 8XT, HTC One max, Kyocera Hydro Vibe, Kyocera Kona, Kyocera Hydro EDGE, Kyocera Verve, Kyocera DuraPlus, Kyocera DuraXT, Kyocera Torque, Kyocera Event, Google Nexus 5, LG G3, LG G2, LG G Flex, LG Rumor Reflex, LG Optimus F3, Motorola Admiral, Motorola Moto G, Blackberry Q10, Blackberry Bold 9930 smartphone, Sprint LivePro, Sprint 3G/4G USB Modem 250U by Sierra Wireless, Netgear 341U USB Modem, MiFi 500 LTE by Novatel Wireless, Netgear Zing Mobile Hotspot, Merlin CC208 3G/4G 2-in-1 Card, Sierra Wireless 4G LTE Tri-Fi Hotpsot, etc.)
- Sprint Network (e.g., complaints about the Sprint network and Sprint coverage areas, including the Sprint 4G LTE network, Sprint 4G Spark or TDD-LTE, Sprint 4G WiMAX and Sprint 3G CDMA, Sprint wireless cell sites and cell towers, network reliability, dropped calls, data download and upload speeds, data throttling and data suspension, tethering, Sprint signal strength, Sprint cell phone reception, etc)
- Sprint charges, fees and taxes (e.g., complaints about cramming or having unauthorized or unwanted charges or fees placed onto T-Mobile bills without permission or consent, complaints about being overcharged or paying too much for T-Mobile wireless products or services, Sprint complaints about data usage, minutes usage, and text message usage, complaints about one-time charges and monthly recurring charges, such as 911 surcharge, account restoration fee, activation fee for non-Simple Choice plans, early termination fee, late fee, regulatory programs fees, universal service fund fee, utility user tax, roaming charges, overages, usage charges, downloads, premium content charge, Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) charges, partial charges, taxes and surcharges, and other charges, Sprint BilltoMobile charges and purchases, reconnect fees, etc.)
- Sprint refunds, adjustments and credits (e.g., complaints that you are owed refunds or credits in connection with your Sprint account, refund requests, refunds of activation deposits, overpayment refunds, credits for dropped calls)
- Sprint billing and payments (e.g., Sprint complaints about being overbilled and other Sprint billing disputes, complaints about a Sprint account balance, Sprint telephone bills or account statements, bill due date, call detail, Sprint payment methods such as Sprint AutoPay automatic payments and pay over the phone, Sprint paperless billing or Sprint eBill, paying your bill online at mysprint.sprint.com, final bill payment, overpayments, credit balance, missing bills, paid bills sent to collections, etc.)
- Sprint account management (e.g., complaints about Sprint wireless service being disconnected, suspended or terminated, etc)
- Sprint telephone numbers and telephone access lines (e.g., complaints about porting Sprint phone number, adding, cancelling or terminating Sprint phone lines, activating or reactivating Sprint phone service, etc.)
- Sprint cell phone calling features (e.g., voicemail, ringtones, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, call forwarding, text messaging and SMS, text spam, and related Sprint complaints, etc.)
- Other Sprint products and services (e.g., Sprint Easy Pay program, mobile insurance, warranties, protection plans, Sprint Guardian, Sprint Zone, Pinsight Media+, Sprint Velocity, Sprint Account Spending Limit Program, Total Equipment Protection, Assurant Advanced Protection, Total Equipment Protection Plus service repair and replacement coverage, etc.)
- Sprint privacy and security related issues
- Sprint offers, promotions, rewards, rebates and advertisements (e.g., complaints about Sprint wireless rewards or rebates or offers, or discounts)
If You Have A Sprint Complaint, Report Your Sprint Complaints To A Wireless, Mobile & Cell Phone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your Sprint Complaint.