If You Were Billed Or Charged For Worldxchange Long Distance Charges That You Did Not Authorize, Share Your Experience With Others And Report Your Worldxchange Complaints To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Have you been billed for Worldxchange long distance charges and fees on your local phone bill that you never authorized?
A team of long distance telephone consumer protection attorneys and lawyers are investigating potential complaints being made by telephone customers about being charged or billed for Worldxchange long distance charges and fees on their telephone bills without their authorization or permission.
Have You Been Billed For Unauthorized Charges & Fees By Worldxchange ?
Worldxchange fees and charges potentially being investigated include:
- Worldxchange monthly service fees
- Worldx change per-minute charges or per-call charges
- World xchange Talkcent Fee
- USBI billing on behalf of World-xchange or billed by USBI on behalf of World-xchange
- Other additional fees related to long distance calls (Universal Service Fnd charge or USF carrier admin fee)
Have you been billed for World-xchange LD services that you didn’t authorize purchase or order or charged by Worldx-change for long distance calls that you never made or accepted?
If You Believe You Were Wrongly Billed or Charged For Worldxchange Long Distance Charges, Report Your World xchange Complaint To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your Worldxchange Complaint.