Have You Been Billed or Charged For Unauthorized Long Distance Charges On Your Telephone Bill? If You Believe You Were Billed Or Charged For Long Distance Charges That You Did Not Authorize, Share Your Story With Others And Report Your Unauthorized Long Distance Charges To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
A team of long distance telephone consumer protection attorneys and lawyers are investigating potential complaints being made by telephone customers and subscribers about being charged or billed for long distance charges and fees on their telephone bills for long distance products and services that they never authorized or consented to.
Have You Been Billed For Unauthorized Long Distance Charges & Fees?
Unauthorized long distance charges and fees potentially being investigated include complaints about being charged or billed long distance charges or fees on phone bills without authorization or permission, such as being charged for long distance products and services that you never knowingly purchased or ordered, being charged for long distance calls that you never made or accepted, being charged long distance fees and charges that were never fully disclosed to you, being charged by the wrong long distance carrier, being charged higher long distance rates than what you agreed to, being billed incorrectly, being overbilled or overcharged for long distance, etc.
Long distance charges can include long distance usage charges such as per-minute charges or per-call charges, monthly recurring charges (long distance monthly charges), and other extra fees, surcharges and taxes, such as:
- Domestic long distance charges (domestic calls)
- International long distance charges
- Government fees and taxes (Federal tax, state and local surcharges)
- Unauthorized collect calls
- 3rd number calls
- Usage charges or call charges
- Minimum usage charges (Min. Usage Charges)
- Intralata charges
- Directory Assistance charges (Dir Asst, direcory assist)
- Operated Assisted Calls (Oper-Dial Rates)
- Non-Usage charges
- Service fees
- Carrier Cost Recovery Fee
- Federal Universal Service Fund (or Fed Universale Service Fund, Univ Serv Fd, USF)
- Single Bill Mthly Fee
- Long distance additional line fees (ldadditionallinemofee)
- Long distance calling plan monthly fee (LD calling planmofee)
- Long Distance Charges “billed on behalf of”
- Long distance service charges (monthly service charges, monthly fee, mth chrg, mofee, svcmofee, mthsrvfee, mthly svc, ldmthly fee, LD mth, svc mth fee, netld mthfee, LD mthl)
- Day, Evening, Night/Weekend charges, Nite/Wknd
- Dial Around charges (10-10### charges)
- Dial “1” Call
- Surcharges and Other Fees
- Multiline charge
If You Were Billed or Charged Long Distance Charges or Fees On Your Telephone Bill Without Authorization or Permission,Report The Unauthorized Long Distance Charges To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your Unauthorized Long Distance Charge Complaint.