If You Were Billed Or Charged For Teleuno Inc. Long Distance Charges That You Did Not Authorize, Share Your Experience With Others And Report Your Tele uno Complaints To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Have you been billed for Teleuno, Inc. long distance charges and fees on your local phone bill that you never authorized?
A team of long distance telephone consumer protection attorneys and lawyers are investigating potential complaints being made by telephone customers about being charged or billed for Tele uno long distance charges and fees on their telephone bills without their authorization or permission.
Have You Been Billed For Unauthorized Charges & Fees By Teleuno?
Teleuno, Inc. fees and charges potentially being investigated include:
- Tele uno monthly service fees (regional service fee)
- Teleuno Long Distance per-minute charges or per-call charges
- Teleuno 7 cents all day charge (7 cent plan LD mth fee)
- USBI billing on behalf of Tele uno, Inc. or billed by USBI on behalf of Teleuno
- Other additional fees related to long distance calls
Have you been billed for Tele uno long distance services that you did not authorize purchase or order or charged by Tele uno for long distance calls that you never made or accepted?
If You Believe You Were Wrongly Billed or Charged For Teleuno Long Distance Charges, Report Your Teleuno Complaint To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your Teleuno Complaint.