If You Were Billed Or Charged For Onelink Comm. Inc. Long Distance Charges That You Did Not Authorize, Share Your Experience With Others And Report Your Onelink Comm. Complaints To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Have you been billed for Onelink Comm long distance charges and fees on your local phone bill that you never authorized?
A team of long distance telephone consumer protection attorneys and lawyers are investigating potential complaints being made by telephone customers about being charged or billed for Onelnk Comm. Inc. long distance charges and fees on their telephone bills without their authorization or permission.
Have You Been Billed For Unauthorized Charges & Fees By Onelink Comm?
Onelink Comm. Inc. fees and charges potentially being investigated include:
- Onelink Comm. Inc. monthly service fees (long distance charges or adjusted long distance charges)
- One-link Comm. Long Distance per-minute charges or per-call charges
- USBI billing on behalf of Onelink Comm Inc. or billed by USBI on behalf of Onelink Comm. Inc.
- One-Link Premier Monthly Fee (Onelnk Premr Mthlyfee)
- Other additional fees related to long distance calls (Univ Svc Fnd, USF carrier admin fee)
Have you been billed for One link Comm. long distance services that you did not authorize purchase or order or charged by One-link Comm. Inc. for long distance calls that you never made or accepted?
If You Believe You Were Wrongly Billed or Charged For One-link Comm. Inc. Long Distance Charges, Report Your Onelink Comm. Complaint To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your Onelink Comm. Complaint.