If You Have Been Wronged By A Phone Company or Telephone Service Provider, You May Be Able To Recover Compensation From A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawsuit Case, Arbitration Proceeding or Settlement Claim.
Do you have a potential telephone consumer protection lawsuit case, arbitration or settlement claim? Do you believe that your legal rights may have been violated? Are you owed money? Have you been wronged? Do you want to fight back?
A team of telephone consumer protection lawyers and attorneys is investigating potential lawsuit cases, claims and complaints of telephone consumers who believe that their legal rights may have been violated by phone companies or telephone service providers.
- Breach of contract or breach of tariff cases
- Consumer fraud lawsuit cases (false advertising, misrepresentation, deceit, hidden fees, undisclosed charges, bait and switch, schemes to defraud, illegal billing, deceptive acts or conduct, etc.)
- Statutory violations (e.g., violations of Communications Act of 1934 and Telecommunications Act of 1996, 47 U.S.C 201, 202, 206 and 207, Telephone Consumer Protection Act or TCPA, Federal Truth in Billing, etc.)
- Violations of federal regulations and orders (e.g., violations of FCC regulations and orders)
- Violations of State Public Utility Commission regulations and orders (CPUC)
- Cramming lawsuits & slamming lawsuits
- Unfair competition law and antitrust lawsuits
- Breach of warranty cases
- Unjust enrichment and money had and received
- RICO lawsuits
- Privacy lawsuits
- Other potential legal claims and lawsuit cases
Plaintiffs or claimants who bring a lawsuit or arbitration can, depending on the type of claim and other factors, potentially seek the following types of legal relief, among others: compensatory damages, statutory damages, punitive damages, treble damages, pre or post judgment interest, declaratory relief, equitable relief or injunctive relief, rescission, disgorgement, attorneys fees, etc.
If you have been wronged by a telephone company or telephone service provider, you may be able to recover money or other relief from a lawsuit case, arbitration or settlement claim.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Lawsuit Case, Arbitration or Settlement Claim Review.