If You Have A Complaint About A Charge or Fee On Your Telephone Bill or Were Wrongly Charged Or Billed For Charges or Fees, Share Your Experience With Others And Report Your Complaints To A Consumer Protection Attorney or Lawyer.
While many telephone charges and fees are completely legitimate, unfortunately, too often we hear about complaints from telephone customers who been wrongly charged or billed for various telephone products and services. There are all sorts of different kinds of complaints telephone subscribers may make about being improperly or wrongly billed or charged for phone related charges and fees.
Complaints about charges and fees on phone bills may include, for instance:
- Unauthorized Charges or Fees: Being charged for telephone products and services without your authorization, permission or consent, i.e., being charged for things you never authorized.
- Undisclosed Charges or Hidden Fees: Being charged for telephone products and services without full disclosure of the relevant fees, costs, prices and rates, i.e., being charged for things or at prices that were never disclosed to you or were hidden from you.
- Charges For Products or Services Never Received: Being charged for items products and services that you never received or never used.
- Charges for Products or Services Never Ordered, Bought or Purchased: Being charged for telephone products or services that you did not knowingly order, buy or purchase, i.e., having charges crammed on your telephone bill for unwanted items.
- Charges For Calls Never Made: Being charged for calls that you never made, including long distance calls, directory assistance calls, operator assisted calls, 411 calls, information calls, 976 calls, etc.
- Charges for Collect Calls Never Accepted: Being charged for collect calls that you never knowingly accepted, i.e., calls for which no positive acceptance was given such as being charged for collect calls that went straight to an answering machine or to voicemail or at dates and times when nobody was home to answer the collect call.
- Charges At Rates, Prices or Amounts Higher Than Promised or Allowed By Law: Being charged for telephone service or products at an inflated rate or price, i.e., being charged more than was promised to you or more than legally permitted by tariff or contract.
- Excessive Charges, Unreasonable Charges or Unfair Charges: Being charged for products or services or at amounts that are not reasonable or not fair, being charged too much or overpaying for phone service, being overcharged or overbilled, etc.
- False, Fraudulent, Illegal, Deceptive or Misleading Charges: Being charged for products or services or at amounts due to fraud, i.e., being fraudulently or falsely charged or charged fees by deception, misrepresentation, or by being mislead or defrauded, etc.
- Erroneous Charges: Being charged or billed in error or by mistake, being double billed, etc.
If You Have A Complaint About Charges or Fees On Your Telephone Bill or Were Wrongly Billed or Charged, Share Your Story With Others and Report Your Complaint To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your Complaint About Telephone Charges or Fees.