≡ Menu ≡ Menu

Unreturned Equipment Fee Complaints | Have You Been Billed An Unreturned Equipment Charge or Fee?

If You Were Wrongly Billed Or Charged An Unreturned Equipment Fee, Share Your Unreturned Equipment Charge Complaint With Others And Report Your Unreturned Equipment Fees To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.

Have you been wrongly charged an unreturned equipment fee?  Were you billed unreturned equipment fees for equipment that you already returned?

Unreturned equipment fees and unreturned equipment charges are fees that some telephone companies and internet service providers (such as AT&T, Verizon, Comcast, DirectTV, Dish, etc) may charge customers who canceled or terminated their service but who purportedly failed to return equipment that was rented such as modems or routers.  Some companies charge hundreds or thousands of dollars in unreturned equipment fees.

Were You Improperly Charged For Returning Equipment That You Returned?unreturned equipment fee charge

A team of telephone consumer protection attorneys and lawyers are investigating potential complaints being made by consumers about being wrongly charged or billed for unreturned equipment charges and unreturned equipment fees, including customers who claim that they did return the equipment but were charged an unreturned equipment fee anyway.

If You Were Wrongly Billed or Charged An Unreturned Equipment Fee, Report The Unreturned Equipment Fee To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.

Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your Unreturned Equipment Fee Complaint.

{ 1 r… add one }

  • Ralph Brown October 4, 2014, 11:16 pm

    Returned HTC ONE over six months ago, now at&t says they never recieved it from the post office, i asked why did you wait so long to notify me. And they said it was a mistake and i would be credited the wrong amount. They never did and now i have a six hundred dollar bill from them. And i know i returned that phone.

Do You Have A Telephone Complaint? Share Your Phone Complaint With Others By Submitting A Public Comment Below.