If You Have A Complaint About Network Communications International Corp. NCIC, Share Your Story With Others and Report Your Network Communications International Complaints To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
A team of telephone consumer protection lawyers are investigating potential complaints by inmates and their families, friends and attorneys about Network Communications International Corp. d/b/a NCIC Operator Services a/k/a 1800Call4Less (“NCIC”) inmate calling services and telephone operators services. Network Communications International Corp. or NCIC is one of the world’s largest inmate telephone service providers offering inmate calling services to over 400 prisons, jails and other correctional facilities, enabling inmates, prisoners and others who are incarcerated at correctional facilities to communicate with their family members, friends, attorneys and others. Network Communications International Corp. also provides live and automated telephone operator services in the Pay Phone (coin and card swipe), hospitality (hotelsphone services) and medical (hospital phone services) industries and other telephone services (such as 1-800-Call-4-Less).
Network Communications International Corp. NCIC has provided traditional collect calling services (traditional collect calls that result in a local phone company placing a charge on the recipient’s telephone bill, i.e., on his or her AT&T, CenturyLink or Verizon phone bill) and prepaid collect call inmate calling services (where an account is funded in advance, ie prepaid by the call recipient and prepaid minutes purchased decrease or deplete as they are used) and prepaid debit service that allows an inmate to purchase a card or deposit funds into an account to fund calls to the inmate.
Network Communications International Corp. complaints potentially being investigated include complaints about:
- Network Communications International Corp. operator assisted calling services for inmates and their families (NCIC inmate phone service)
- Network Communications International Corp. collect calls (calls from 800-943-2189, 18009432189, 8009432189, (800) 943-2189))
- Network Communications International Corp. Prepaid Collect Account (NCIC prepaid collect account, Prepaid Destination Account, Prepaid Destination Collect Account, Prepaid Institutional Calling Services, Secure Collect)
- Account setup and account set up fees
- NCIC Account expiration (deactivation of account for lack of customer initiated activity or zero balances over 30 days, expired account, reinstatement)
- NCIC Available Usage Balance
- Loading or Reloading accounts (replenishing or adding funds to prepaid collect account; recharge fees)
- Deposits using credit or debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover)
- Funding NCIC accounts (adding money to account)
- NCIC operator services rates charged for local, toll and long distance calls from inmates
- Refunds and refund fees ($2.5o refund fee)
- Network Communications International Corp. usage charges (per minute rates billed)
- Network Communications International Corp. per call service charges (connection fees, connection charges and reconnect fees, automated, operator assisted, operator must assist, operator dialed calling card station, etc)
- Charges for incomplete, disconnected or dropped calls (including calls that drop for background noise, calls disconnected upon detection of a three way call or a forwarded call or disconnection due to pause in conversation)
- Charges for calls that the called party did not positively or actively accept by dialing a designated digit for collect call acceptance
- Calls to wireless, mobile or cell phones
- Available balance for rights of usage (account balance)
- Late payment charges and Returned check charges
- Directory assistance charges, non-subscriber service charges and Property Imposed Fees
- Credit or debit card transaction fees or prepayment fees
- Account depletion and available minutes (or call units)
- Billing cost recovery fee (for billing calls through local telephone companies)
- Billing statement fee for local and long distance collect calls billed to a customers’ local telephone bill
- Regulatory Cost Recovery Fee, Carrier Cost Recovery Fee & Regulatory Assessment Fee
- Biometric service charge
- Public payphone surcharge or public pay telephone surcharge
- Monthly Account Maintenance Fee (Account inactivity fees)
- Convenience Fees (Prepaid Account Set-up fee, Auto Op Recharge Fee, Live Op Recharge Fee, Refund Fee, Live Prepaid Account Set-up Fee, Web Interface Account Set-up fee)
- Forfeiture of funds for inactive or closed accounts (or accounts dissolved after three months of no activity, no calls, no account replenishment and no customer service inquiries)
- Credits or refunds for disputed calls or charges
- ncic.com, accounts.ncic.com, and www.800call4less.com
- Blocking NCIC collect calls
- Other complaints
If You Have A Complaint About Network Communications International Corp. NCIC, Report Your NCIC Network Communications International Corp. Complaints To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your Network Communications International Corp. Complaint.