If You Have A Complaint About AT&T U-verse Digital Voice Phone VOIP, AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet or U-verse TV, Share Your AT&T U-verse Complaints With Others And Report Your AT&T U-verse Complaint To A Consumer Protection Lawyer.
A team of consumer protection attorneys and lawyers are investigating potential complaints being made by current and former AT&T U-verse customers and AT&T U-verse subscribers about AT&T U-verse digital voice phone VOIP, U-verse high speed internet and U-verse TV.
AT&T U-Verse Complaints > Do You Have An AT&T U-verse Complaint?
AT&T complaints potentially being investigated include complaints about AT&T U-verse, including the following, among others:
- AT&T U-verse products and services, i.e., complaints about U-verse products and services including:
- U-verse Voice (U-verse Voice Unlimited plan with unlimited minutes, unlimited calls within long distance in US, U-verse Voice International plan with international calling rates, U-verse Voice 200 plan with 200 minutes of calling per month with no rollover of minutes)
- U-verse High Speed Internet (including AT&T GigaPower)
- U-verse TV
- U-verse bundles (e.g., U-verse Double Play, U-verse Triple Play, U-Family TV + High Speed Internet, U-family TV + High Speed Internet + Digital Voice, U450 TV + High Speed Internet)
- AT&T U-verse equipment, wiring, installation and repairs (e.g., complaints about U-verse equipment, installation, repairs, U-verse Voice Battery Backup, U-verse Voice with monitored home alarm or medical device, U-verse compatible phones, modems, etc)
- AT&T U-verse digital call quality (e.g., complaints about not having a dial tone, being unable to make or receive a call, having noise or static on calls, dropped call, busy signals, AT&T outages, etc.)
- AT&T U-verse charges, fees and taxes (e.g., complaints about U-verse charges and fees, U-verse Voice charges, U-verse TV charges, U-verse Internet charges, high speed internet equipment fee, receiver fee, Video on Demand charges, Pay Per View Events charges, broadcast TV surcharge, Local Video Facilities fee, internet elite, complaints about unauthorized, undisclosed or unwanted charges or fees placed onto AT&T U-verse telephone bills without permission or consent, complaints about being overcharged or paying too much for AT&T U-verse products or services, disputing U-verse charges for calls, such as on network or on net call and off network or off net calls, charges for long distance calls, charges for collect calls, charges for 211, 311 or 511 calls, complaints about one-time and monthly recurring charges on AT&T U-verse bills such as early termination fees, activation fees, installation fees, late payment charge, etc.)
- AT&T U-verse refunds, adjustments and credits (e.g., complaints about being owed refunds or credits in connection with your AT&T U-verse account)
- AT&T U-verse billing, U-verse bills and payments (e.g., complaints about being overbilled, double billed and other AT&T U-verse billing disputes, complaints about a AT&T U-verse account balance, AT&T U-verse telephone bills or statements, U-verse paperless billing, AT&T U-verse payment methods such U-verse AutoPay, pay via device, by phone, online or in person, AT&T online billing at www.att.com, myAT&T)
- AT&T U-verse account management (e.g., complaints about cancellation, disconnection, termination, activation, suspension, etc about U-verse services)
- AT&T U-verse telephone numbers and telephone access lines (e.g., complaints about porting AT&T U-verse phone number, adding, cancelling or terminating AT&T U-verse lines, activating or reactivating AT&T U-verse digital voice VOIP phone service, etc.)
- AT&T U-verse calling features (e.g., complaints about U-verse calling features such as U-verse voicemail, anonymous call blocking, all call forwarding, busy call forwarding, exclusive call forwarding, no answer call forwarding, safe call forwarding, call blocking, caller ID blocking, caller ID on TV, call screening, call trace, call waiting, cancel call waiting, directory assistance blocking, international call blocking, do not disturb, three way calling, locate me, etc.)
- Complaints about other AT&T U-verse products and services (U-verse Home Wiring Protection Plan, Inside Wire Protection)
- AT&T U-verse offers, promotions, rewards, rebates and advertisements (e.g., complaints about AT&T U-verse rewards, rebates, offers, ads or discounts, on Demand coupon codes, AT&T prepaid VISA reward card, etc.)
If You Have A Complaint About AT&T U-verse, Report Your AT&T U-verse Complaints To A Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your AT&T U-verse Complaint.