If You Have A Complaint About AT&T Mobility or About Your AT&T Wireless, Mobile or Cell Phone Service, Share Your AT&T Mobility Complaint With Others And Report Your AT&T Wireless Complaint To A Cell Phone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
A team of mobile, wireless and cellular telephone consumer protection attorneys and lawyers are investigating potential complaints being made by current and former AT&T Mobility wireless customers and subscribers about AT&T Mobility and/or AT&T wireless cell phone and mobile telecommunications products and services.
AT&T Mobility (formerly known as Cingular Wireless) is one of the largest wireless service providers in the United States and provides wireless voice, data and text services and equipment to more than one hundred million AT&T cell phone and wireless subscribers throughout the nation, including consumers (individuals and families), businesses and governments.
Do You Have An AT&T Wireless Complaint, AT&T Mobile Complaint or AT&T Cell Phone Complaint?
AT&T Mobility wireless, mobile and cellular telephone complaints potentially being investigated include complaints about the following AT&T wireless, mobile and cell phone products and services, among others:
- AT&T Wireless Plans, e.g., complaints about AT&T cell phone plans and wireless voice or talk calling plans, such as basic local wireless communications service, long distance service and roaming service, AT&T cell phone and mobile data plans and AT&T wireless text messaging plans or texting plans, AT&T Mobility international data and messaging plans and international roaming and international long distance calling plans, AT&T Mobility business plans, AT&T prepaid cell phone plans, AT&T Mobility pay-as-you-go plans, AT&T cruise ship plans, complaints about plan features and pricing, including monthly charges, included minutes, message sent allowance, pay per use rates or per-minute rates and overages, etc.
- AT&T Mobile Share Value Plan (family and individual voice, text and/or data)
- AT&T FamilyTalk or Individual Nation Voice Plan
- AT&T FamilyTalk or Individual Data and Messaging Plan
- AT&T Prepaid GoPhone Plan
- AT&T Prepaid DataConnect Pass Plan (domestic DataConnect Pass and International DataConnect Pass Global and expiration)
- AT&T International Plans and add-ons (AT&T Europe travel minutes, AT&T Canada and Mexico travel minutes, AT&T Rest of World travel minutes, global messaging, data global, cellular at sea, AT&T Nation wit Canada, Viva Mexico, GoPhone International Long Distance and Roaming, Mexico Plus Long Distance)
- AT&T Wireless Devices, e.g., complaints about AT&T wireless devices such as:
- AT&T cell phones and basic handsets and AT&T smartphones such as Apple iPhone 5, Apple iPhone 4, HTC Desire 610, HTC One, HTC First, LG G Vista, LG G3, LG G Flex, LG Optimus G Pro, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4 (active and mini), Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy SIII, Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro, Amazon Fire Pro, Asus PadFone X, BlackBerry Z10, BlackBerry Q10, Motorola Moto X, NEC Terrain, Nokia Lumia 635, Nokia Lumia 1520, Noka Lumia 925 and Nokia Lumia 1020 smartphones running operating systems such as Apple iOS, Google Android and Microsoft Windows)
- AT&T tablets, netbooks, notebooks, eReaders such as Apple iPad and Apple iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, Apple iPad Air with WiFi + Cellular, ASUS MeMO Pad FHD 10 LTE, LG G Pad 7.0 LTE, Nokia Lumia 2520 Silk Black, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, etc.
- AT&T GoPhones and other AT&T prepaid cell phones
- AT&T navigation aids and monitoring devices, and
- Other AT&T mobile devices or AT&T internet devices (such as AT&T Unite Pro, AT&T Unite, AT&T Beam, Audiovox Car Connection Elite Series, FiLIP, Amber Alert GPS, AT&T Mobile Hotspot MiFi Liberate, AT&T Wireless Home Phone & Internet, etc.)
- AT&T SIM cards
- AT&T Wireless Network (e.g., complaints about the AT&T 4G LTE, UMTS and HSPA+ network and AT&T 4G coverage, about other GSM digital transmission technologies and the AT&T 3G network and 3G coverage and AT&T 2G Edge network, AT&T wireless cell sites and cell towers, AT&T network reliability, dropped calls, AT&T data download and upload speeds, AT&T cell phone signal strength, AT&T cell phone reception, etc)
- AT&T wireless charges, fees and taxes (e.g., complaints about cramming or having unauthorized or unwanted charges or fees placed onto AT&T cell phone bills without permission or consent, complaints about being overcharged or paying too much for products or services on your AT&T cellular telephone bills, charges for Mobile Purchases and subscriptions such as ringtones, wallpapers, games, music and other downloadable content, etc.)
- AT&T wireless refunds, adjustments and credits (e.g., complaints about being owed refunds or credits in connection with an AT&T Mobility account)
- AT&T wireless billing and payments (e.g., complaints about being overbilled, complaints about an AT&T cell phone account balance, about an AT&T cell phone bill or AT&T cellular telephone account statement, combined bills, AT&T wireless payment arrangements such as AT&T AutoPay, AT&T prepaid and GoPhone, AT&T paperless billing, AT&T wireless online billing, AT&T Next installment payment plan for smartphones and other AT&T cell phone billing disputes)
- AT&T wireless account management (e.g., complaints about AT&T wireless service being disconnected, suspended or terminated, AT&T cell phone contracts, the MyAT&T app, AT&T online account management at www.att.com, etc)
- AT&T telephone numbers and telephone access lines (e.g., complaints about porting AT&T wireless phone number, adding, cancelling or terminating AT&T wireless phone lines, activating or reactivating AT&T wireless phone service, upgrades, etc.)
- AT&T wireless cell phone calling features (e.g., AT&T visual voicemail, enhanced voicemail, basic voicemail, ringtones, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, AT&T Smart Limits, call forwarding, etc)
- Other AT&T wireless, mobile and cell phone products and services (e.g., AT&T Mobile Insurance coverage and AT&T Mobile Protection Pack for replacement or repair of lost, stolen damaged or out of warranty malfunctioning device, warranties, etc.)
- AT&T cell phone privacy and security related issues
- AT&T wireless offers, promotions, rewards, rebates and advertisements (e.g., complaints about AT&T wireless rewards or rebates or offers, or discounts, about activation, balances and replacement of AT&T rebate cards, about AT&T Prepaid Visa Reward Card for enrolling in paperless billing or AT&T AutoPay, AT&T Bill Credit Offers, and AT&T Refer-A-Friend, etc.)
If You Have A Complaint About Your AT&T Wireless, Mobile Or Cellular Telephone Report Your AT&T Cell Phone Complaints To A Cell Phone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your AT&T Wireless Complaint.