If You Have A Complaint About Your AT&T Landline, Wireline or Fixed-Line Telephone Service, Share Your AT&T Landline Complaint With Others And Report Your AT&T Wireline Complaint To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
A team of wireline, fixed-line and landline telephone consumer protection attorneys and lawyers are investigating potential complaints being made by current and former AT&T landline customers and wireline subscribers about AT&T landline and/or AT&T landline, wireline or fixed line telecommunications products and services.
AT&T has provided landline local exchange telephone service to millions of AT&T customers in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin through the following AT& Local Exchange Carriers or AT&T LECs:
- Illinois Bell Telephone Company d/b/a AT&T Illinois
- Indiana Bell Telephone Company, Incorporated d/b/a AT&T Indiana
- Michigan Bell Telephone Company d/b/a AT&T Michigan
- Nevada Bell Telephone Company d/b/a AT&T Nevada
- Pacific Bell Telephone Company d/b/a AT&T California
- Southwestern Bell Telephone Company d/b/a AT&T Southwest, AT&T Arkansas, AT&T Kansas, AT&T Missouri, AT&T Oklahoma and AT&T Texas
- The Ohio Bell Telephone Company d/b/a AT&T Ohio
- The Southern New England Telephone Company a/k/a AT&T Connecticut
- Wisconsin Bell, Inc. d/b/a AT&T Wisconsin
- BellSouth Telecommunications, LLC d/b/a AT&T Southeast, AT&T Alabama, AT&T Florida, AT&T Georgia, AT&T Kentucky, AT&T Louisiana, AT&T Mississippi, AT&T North Carolina, AT&T South Carolina and AT&T Tennessee
AT&T Landline Complaints > Do You Have An AT&T Landline Complaint?
AT&T complaints potentially being investigated include complaints about the following AT&T wireline, landline and fixed line products and services, among others:
- AT&T landline calling plans (e.g., complaints about AT&T local service plans, AT&T regional telephone toll call service plans, AT&T long distance toll call telephone plans, AT&T international calling plans, complaints about AT&T plan features and pricing, including monthly usage detail, access charges, per-minute rates, allowances and overages, included minutes, etc.)
◦AT&T Voice CompleteChoice (AT&T Complete Choice Basic and AT&T Complete Choice Enhanced)
◦AT&T All Distance and All Distance Online
◦AT&T Consumer’s Choice Extra Package and AT&T Consumer’s Choice Plus Package
◦AT&T Flat Rate Service
◦AT&T Home Phone PLUS Internet Service
◦AT&T Standard Home Phone Service (residential phone)
◦AT&T Long Distance Plans (AT&T Unlimited Nationwide Calling One and AT&T One Rate Nationwide Advantage)
◦AT&T International Long Distance (AT&T Worldwide Occasional Calling, AT&T Worldwide Value Calling, AT&T Unlimited Canada Calling Plus, AT&T AsiaSaver Value)
- AT&T local toll and AT&T long distance calls (e.g., complaints about slamming or unauthorized change of your local, regional toll and/or long distance carrier in connection with your AT&T telephone service without your permission or consent, complaints about traditional long distance and international long distance provided by AT&T Long Distance (SBC Long Distance) and other long distance carriers, including long distance provided by AT&T long distance calling card, AT&T 1-800 services and AT&T conference calling, etc.)
- AT&T landline telephone equipment & wiring (e.g., complaints about AT&T telephone equipment, AT&T copper wiring, down wires, AT&T telephone poles, AT&T inside wire maintenance, repairs, etc)
- AT&T landline call quality (e.g., complaints about not having a dial tone, being unable to make or receive a call, having noise or static on calls, dropped call, busy signals, AT&T outages, etc.)
- AT&T landline charges, fees and taxes (e.g., complaints about cramming or having unauthorized or unwanted charges or fees placed onto AT&T landline telephone bills without permission or consent, complaints about being overcharged or paying too much for AT&T landline telephone products or services, disputing charges for local and regional calls, charges for long distance calls, charges for collect calls, complaints about one-time and monthly recurring charges on AT&T bills such as early termination fees, activation fees, installation fees, taxes, fees and other charges, additions and changes to service, pay per use charges, convenience fees, late payment charge, minimum monthly usage charge, monthly service charge, monthly subscription fee, charge for operator assisted calls, partial charges, surcharges and other fees, third-party billing, total current charges, service establishment charge, service connection charge, billed on behalf of charges, etc.)
- AT&T landline refunds, adjustments and credits (e.g., complaints about being owed refunds or credits in connection with your AT&T landline telephone account, final bill refunds, security deposit refund, adjustments, etc)
- AT&T landline billing and payments (e.g., complaints about being overbilled, double billed and other AT&T landline billing disputes, complaints about a AT&T landline account balance, balance forward, AT&T landline telephone bills or account statements, Direct Bill Detail, AT&T landline payment methods such Automatic Bill Payment, AT&T online billing at www.att.com, AT&T eBill, combined billing, AT&T Online Account Management or myAT&T)
- AT&T wireline account management (e.g., complaints about AT&T wireline service being disconnected, suspended or terminated, etc)
- AT&T landline telephone numbers and telephone access lines (e.g., complaints about porting AT&T landline phone number, adding, cancelling or terminating AT&T landline phone lines, activating or reactivating AT&T wireline phone service, etc.)
- AT&T landline telephone calling features (e.g., complaints about AT&T enhanced telephone services such as Caller ID, Call Waiting, AT&T Voice Mail viewer, automatic call back, call return, repeat dialing, enhanced repeat dialing, blocking calls, call block, call screen, call forwarding, identifying callers, voicemail, other calling features), TouchStar calling features, speed calling, call trace, RingMaster, remote activation of call, telephone line, touch-tone service, anonymous call blocking, RingControl, etc.)
- Other AT&T landline complaints about other AT&T products and services (AT&T Universal Card)
- AT&T landline offers, promotions, rewards, rebates and advertisements (e.g., complaints about AT&T landline phone rewards, rebates, offers, ads or discounts, etc.)
If You Have An AT&T Landline Complaint, Report Your AT&T Landline Complaints To A Landline, Wireline or Fixed-Line Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your AT&T Landline Complaint.