If You Have A Complaint About Your AT&T Telephone Service, Share Your AT&T Complaint With Others And Report Your AT&T Complaints To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
A team of telephone consumer protection lawyers and attorneys are investigating potential complaints being made by current and former AT&T customers, including consumer (individuals and families), business and government AT&T subscribers, about AT&T and/or AT&T telephone and telecommunications products and services.
AT&T is a leading provider of telecommunications products and services in the U.S., offering AT&T wireless communications, AT&T local exchange services for making local telephone calls, AT&T long-distance services, AT&T data/broadband and Internet services (AT&T U-Verse), video services, telecommunications equipment, managed networking, and wholesale services.
AT&T complaints potentially being investigated include, among others, complaints about AT&T wireless phone products and services (i.e., complaints about AT&T Mobility cell phone and mobile phone services), complaints about AT&T landline telephone products and service (e.g., complaints about AT&T wireline and fixed line telephone service provided by various AT&T Local Exchange Carriers or AT&T LECs), AT&T long distance telephone service (e.g., complaints about AT&T regional toll and long distance telephone calls) and other AT&T complaints, including complaints about:
- AT&T charges, fees and taxes (e.g., complaints about cramming or having unauthorized or unwanted charges or fees placed onto AT&T telephone bills)
- AT&T refunds, adjustments and credits (e.g., complaints that AT&T customers are owed refunds or credits)
- AT&T calling plans and packages (AT&T complaints about pricing, rates, etc)
- AT&T billing and payments (e.g., complaints that AT&T customer was overbilled, overcharged or paid too much for AT&T products or services, complaints about AT&T account balance, AT&T telephone bills, AT&T payment methods such as automatic pay, AT&T prepaid, AT&T paperless billing, AT&T online billing, and other AT&T billing disputes)
- AT&T call quality (e.g., difficulty making or receiving telephone calls on your AT&T phone)
- AT&T account management (e.g., complaints about AT&T service being disconnected, suspended or terminated, etc)
- AT&T telephone numbers and telephone access lines (e.g., complaints about porting AT&T phone number, adding, cancelling or terminating AT&T phone lines, reconnecting AT&T service, etc.)
- AT&T calling features (e.g., complaints about AT&T voicemail, ringtones, caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling, call forwarding, etc)
- AT&T network technology (3G, 4G, LTE, etc.)
- AT&T telephone equipment and devices (e.g., complaints about damaged, defective or malfunctioning wireless devices that don’t work and obtaining returns, replacement or repair of broken cell phones, SIM cards, upgrades, unlocking devices)
- Other AT&T telephone products and services (e.g., mobile insurance, warranties, protection plans, etc.)
- AT&T privacy and security related issues
- AT&T offers, promotions, rewards, rebates and advertisements (e.g., complaints about not getting promised rewards or rebates or offers, etc.)
If You Have A Complaint About AT&T or AT&T Telephone Products or Services, Report Your AT&T Complaints To A Telephone Consumer Protection Lawyer.
Fill Out The Form On The Right To Request a Free Attorney Review Of Your AT&T Complaint.